Dr ZHANG Xuan 張軒博士:
Units 201-207, Building 15W, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3411 2896
Research Assistant Professor, Clinical Division, School of Chinese Medicine
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
BChinMed, Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
M.D., Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
Ph.D., Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
Clinical Research Methodology, Evidence-based Chinese Medicine and Reporting Guideline, Clinical Study of Gastrointestinal Diseases, Classic Theory of Chinese Medicine
- Zhang X, Zhang L, Xiong WF, et al. Assessment of the reporting quality of randomised controlled trials of massage. Chin Med. 2021;16(64): 1-12.
- Zhang X, Lam WC, Liu F, et al. A Cross-sectional literature survey showed the reporting quality of multicentre randomised controlled trials should be improved. J Clin Epidemiol. 2021;137:250-261.
- Zhang X, Liu ZD, He J. Application research on the disease occurrence and herbal medicine treatment based on the theory of five circuits and six qi. Chin J Tradit Chin Med Pharm (Chin). 2021;36(6):129-133.
- Zhang L, Chen ZY, Liu ZD, Liang F, Zhang X*. Correlation between Meteorological Factors and Incidence of Respiratory Infections in Hong Kong Based on Yunqi Theory. Acta Chin Med Pharm (Chin). 2021;49(7):1-6.
- Zhang X, Tian R, Lam WC, et al. PRISMA Extension for Moxibustion 2020: Recommendations, Explanation, and Elaboration. Syst Rev. 2020; 9:247.
- Tian R#, Zhang X#, Li SY, et al. Reporting quality of systematic reviews with Moxibustion. Chin Med. 2020; 15: 104.
- Zhang X, Tian R, Lam WC, et al. Standards for reporting interventions in clinical trials of cupping (STRICTOC): extending the CONSORT statement. Chin Med.2020; 15:10.
- Zhang X, Lan L, Chan JC, et al. WHO Trial Registration Data Set (TRDS) extension for traditional Chinese medicine 2020: recommendations, explanation, and elaboration. BMC Medical Res Methodol. 2020; 12:192.
- Zhang X, Tian R, Lam WC, et al. PRISMA (Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses) extension for Chinese herbal medicines 2020 (PRISMA-CHM 2020). Am J Chin Med. 2020; 48(6):1-35.
- Zhang X, Tian R, Yang Z, et al. Quality assessment of clinical trial registration with traditional Chinese medicine in WHO registries. BMJ Open. 2019; 9: e025218.
- Zhang X, Tian R, Zhao C, et al. Placebo design in WHO-registered trials of Chinese herbal medicine need improvements. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2019; 19: 299.
- Zhang X, Aixinjueluo QY, Li SY, et al. Review about the reporting quality of Cochrane systematic reviews of Chinese herbal medicines. Syst Rev. 2019; 8:302.
- Zhang X, Tian R, Zhao C, et al. The use of pattern differentiation in WHO-registered traditional Chinese medicine trials - A systematic review. Eur J Integr Med. 2019; 30: 100945.
- Zhang X, Ma SL, Liu ZD, et al. Correlation analysis of rubella incidence and meteorological variables based on Chinese medicine theory of Yunqi. Chin J Integr Med. 2019; 25(12): 911-916.
- Zhang X, Liu ZD, He J. Clinical research on the characteristics of Yunqi combination in birth date of patients with five zang-organs diseases. Chin J Tradit Chin Med Pharm (Chin). 2019;34(8):72-76.