Dr TAN Hor Yue, Hoey 陳可瑜博士:
Units 201-207, Building 15W, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong
Email: email@example.com Tel: (852) 3411 2684
Assistant Professor, Centre for Chinese Herbal Medicine Drug Development Limited
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
● Visiting Research Fellow, Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, University of Toronto, Canada
● Post-doctoral fellow, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
● Doctor of Philosophy, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
● Master Degree in Science, University of Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia
● Bachelor of Science (Hons) Biotechnology, University of Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia
1. Immune targeted drug discovery from natural products
2. The cellular interactions and molecular mechanisms in the inflammatory microenvironment
-  Tan HY, Wang N, Zhang C, Chan YT, Yuen MF, Feng Y. LOXL4 fosters an immunosuppressive microenvironment during hepatocarcinogenesis. Hepatology, 2021 Jun;73(6):2326-2341.
-  Wang N#, Tan HY#, Lu Y, Chan YT, Wang D, Guo W, Xu Y, Zhang C, Chen F, Tang G, Feng Y. PIWIL1 governs the crosstalk of cancer cell metabolism and immunosuppressive microenvironment in hepatocellular carcinoma. Accepted by Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy, 2021 Feb 26;6(1):86.
-  Cheng CS, Tan HY, Wang N, Chen L, Meng Z, Chen Z. Feng Y. Functional inhibition of lactate dehydrogenase suppresses pancreatic adenocarcinoma progression. Clin Transl Med. 2021 Jun;11(6): e467.
-  Tan HY, Wang N, Chan YT, Zhang C, Guo W, Chen F, Zhong Z, Li S, Feng Y. ID1 overexpression increases gefitinib sensitivity in non-small cell lung cancer by activating RIP3/MLKL-dependent necroptosis. Cancer Lett. 2020 Apr 10; 475:109-118.
-  Guo W, Tan HY, Li S, Wang N, Feng Y. Glutamic-Pyruvic Transaminase 1 Facilitates Alternative Fuels for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Growth-A Small Molecule Inhibitor, Berberine. Cancers (Basel). 2020 Jul 9;12(7):1854.
-  Li S, Wang N, Tan HY, Chueng F, Zhang ZJ, Yuen MF, Feng Y. Modulation of gut microbiota mediates berberine-induced expansion of immuno-suppressive cells to against alcoholic liver disease. Clin Transl Med. 2020 Aug;10(4):e112.
-  Xu Y, Wang N, Tan HY, Li S, Zhang C, Zhang ZJ, Feng Y. Panax notoginseng saponins modulate the gut microbiota to promote thermogenesis and beige adipocyte reconstruction via leptin-mediated AMPKα/STAT3 signaling in diet-induced obesity. Theranostics, 2020 Sep 14;10(24):11302-11323
-  Qu Y#, Tan HY#, Chan YT, Jiang H, Wang N, Wang D. The functional role of long noncoding RNA in resistance to anticancer treatment. Ther Adv Med Oncol. 2020 Jun 1;12:1758835920927850.
-  Tan HY, Ho VW, Chan YT, Zhang C, Wang N, Xia W, Feng Y. Combination of Gentiana rhodantha and Gerbera anandria in the BL02 formula as therapeutics to non-small cell lung carcinoma acting via Rap1/cdc42 signaling: a Transcriptomics/ Bio-informatics biological validation approach. Pharmacol Res. 2019 Aug 26:104415.
-  Wang N, Tan HY, Li S, Wang D, Xu Y, Zhang C, Xia W, Che CM, Feng Y. SBP2 deficiency in adipose tissue macrophages drives insulin resistance in obesity. Sci Adv. 2019 Aug 14;5(8):eaav0198.
-  Tan HY, Wang N, Lam W, Guo W, Feng Y, Cheng YC. Targeting tumour microenvironment by tyrosine kinase inhibitor. Mol. Cancer. 2018 Feb 19;17(1):43.
-  Wang N, Tan HY, Li S, Feng Y. Atg9b Deficiency Suppresses Autophagy and Potentiates Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress-Associated Hepatocyte Apoptosis in Hepatocarcinogenesis. Theranostics. 2017 Jun 2;7(8):2325-2338.
-  Tan HY, Wang N, Tsao SW, Che CM, Yuen MF, Feng Y. IRE1α inhibition by natural compound genipin on tumour associated macrophages reduces growth of hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncotarget. 2016 Jul 12;7(28):43792-43804.
-  Tan HY, Wang N, Li S, Hong M, Wang X, Feng Y. The Reactive Oxygen Species in Macrophage Polarization: Reflecting Its Dual Role in Progression and Treatment of Human Diseases. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2016; 2016:2795090.
-  Tan HY, Wang N, Man K, Tsao SW, Che CM, Feng Y. Autophagy-induced RelB/p52 activation mediates tumour-associated macrophage repolarisation and suppression of hepatocellular carcinoma by natural compound baicalin. Cell Death Dis. 2015; 6:e1942.