- 2/F, Building 15W, 15 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong|| ||
- 3-5 years
- No limit
- Full time
Description of position:
Research Nurse (at the rank of Research Assistant) (PR0071/21-22)
Clinical research can make all the difference when it comes to saving peoples' lives or improving their quality of life. It is an excellent and fulfilling career if you enjoy making a difference. A new exciting position is created to manage the new research projects.
The appointee is expected to perform the following roles:
● coordinate clinical trials, including but not limited to logistics coordination, facilities management, trial subject recruitment, study procedures coordination, risk management, data collection, document management, and facilitation of monitoring/audits/inspections; and
● undertake any other duties as assigned.
● bachelor's degree or above in Life Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing or equivalent;
● interest and/or experience in clinical research will definitely be preferable;
● a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
● good computer knowledge; and
● detail-minded with self-motivation, strong communicational, interpersonal, problem-solving, organisational and time management skills.
Applicants with an associate degree or a higher diploma may also be considered for a lower position. On-the-job training will be provided to those who do not have clinical research experience but have the passion for clinical research with a positive attitude to embrace challenges.
Initial appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract of one year. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement.
Rank and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of offer.
Centre for Chinese Herbal Medicine Drug Development Limited
Units 201-207, Building 15W, Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok, New Territories, Hong Kong
©2021 Centre for Chinese Herbal Medicine Drug Development Limited