- HKSTP|| ||
- No limit
- No limit
- Full time
Description of position:
Research Coordinator (rank at Junior Research Assistant) (PR0096/21-22)
Clinical research can make all the difference when it comes to saving peoples' lives or improving their quality of life. It is an excellent and fulfilling career if you enjoy making a difference. A new excited position is created to manage the new research projects.
The appointee is expected to perform the following roles:
● coordinate clinical trials, including but not limited to logistics coordination, facilities management, trial subject recruitment, study procedures coordination, risk management, data collection, document management, and facilitation of monitoring/audits/inspections; and
● undertake any other duties as assigned.
● associate degree or a higher diploma, preferably in life/biomedical science or health care discipline;
● interest and/or experience in clinical research definitely would be advantageous;
● good interpersonal and communications skills to foster a healthy and effective work environment;
● a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
● good computer knowledge; and
● independent and able to multitask and collaborate in a team.
Fresh graduates or applicants with less experience but with the passion for clinical research with a positive attitude to embrace challenges will also be considered.
Initial appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract of one year. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of offer.
Review of applications is ongoing until the position is filled.