- Hong Kong Science Park|| ||
- No limit
- No limit
- Full time
Description of position:
Research Assistant Professor (Gut Immunology) (PR0372/20-21)
The appointee is expected to perform the following roles:
● conduct basic and translational research relating to immunology in gastrointestinal diseases;
● supervise junior research staff and postgraduate students;
● apply for external competitive research grants; and
● undertake any other duties as assigned.
● a Ph.D. degree in the pharmacology, biomedical sciences or similar disciplines,
● at least three years of postdoctoral experience in immunology, preferably with experience in gut biology, bioinformatics, and/or molecular biology;
● a very strong track record in securing external grant and outstanding publication in the above-mentioned research areas or experience in publishing SCI paper as the first author;
● innovative, self-motivated with good planning and organisational skills; and
● the ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
Initial appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract of two years. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.