- HKSTP|| ||
- No limit
- No limit
- Full time
Description of position:
The appointee is expected to perform the following roles:
● conduct high quality and innovative research related to medicinal chemistry and pharmacokinetics of Chinese herbal formula;
● supervise junior research staff and students;
● apply for external competitive research grants; and
● undertake any other duties as assigned.
Potential candidates should have:
● a PhD degree in the pharmacology, biomedical sciences or similar discipline, with a strong publication record/a PhD degree in the Chinese Medicine Medicinal Chemistry with research experience and in Chinese Herbal Medicine (TCM) active components analysis and efficacy/pharmacodynamics studies is desirable;
● the ability to write research papers in English;
● innovative, self-motivated with good planning and organisational skills; and
● the ability to work well in an interdisciplinary team.
Initial appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract up to one year. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.