- Hong Kong Science Park|| ||
- No limit
- No limit
- Full time
Description of position:
Post-doctoral Research Fellow (Chinese Medicine Pharmacology and Gastrointestinal Pharmacology) (PR0373/20-21)
The appointee is expected to perform the following roles:
● conduct high quality and innovative research related to pharmacology of Chinese herbal formula that focuses on gut-related immunology and mechanism study;
● supervise junior research staff and students;
● apply for external competitive research grants; and
● undertake any other duties as assigned.
● a PhD degree in the pharmacology, biomedical sciences or similar discipline with a strong publication record;
● research experience in one of the areas including pharmacology, immunology, cell biology, and/or molecular biology is desirable;
● the ability to write research papers in English;
● innovative, self-motivated with good planning and organisational skills; and
● the ability to work well in an interdisciplinary team.
Initial appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract of one year. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of offer.
Review of applications is ongoing until the position is filled.